Red line tires ? Still available?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Red line tires ? Still available?
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 11:04:56 EST
I have been entertaining the thought of putting a set of red line tires on
one of my MG's. These were quite popular with the British Car set in the late
60's and early 70's (at least in this area anyway). I had a Triumph Spitfire
back in the late 60's  that had them and they looked great. Are these still
made by any of the major manufacturers? They were no different than a thin
line whitewall, except the stripe was red. Are these still "in vogue" ?
Thanks.....Bill

62 MKII MGA Roadster
79 MGB Roadster