RE: MG's & acts of Kindness

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG's & acts of Kindness
From: Alan Pfau <apfau@ismi.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:20:18 -0600

Hi All,
        This reminds me of a time many, many years ago when I had my TD parked
in front of our house when a neighbor a few houses down that we hadn't met
stopped by and asked if I'd like a spare engine for it. He had a TD in the late
50's and had acquired a spare engine. He sold the car but kept the engine "just
in case". Anyways, a few kids and about five moves later he still had the
engine kicking around in his garage. He said I could have for the 150.00 he
paid for it. Needless to say it's now in my garage.
        Just goes to show, you never know when you'll run into a previous owner
and that the MG fellowship goes on.

Alan Pfau