Re: MG Book

To: jesserobinson2@hotmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Book
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:26:31 EST
Jessie,

I think the book you are looking for is called MG Sports Cars by Malcolm
Green. An Illustrated history of the world-famous sporting marque.   It is a
very large format book and covers MG's  from the beginning to the MGF.  My
book suppliers have the book available in most cases.  It has a Red MGTF on
the cover if that rings a bell for you.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 10/30/00 3:09:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,