RE: Electronic Ignition and Setting Timing.

To: "'Jones, Mark'" <MJones@ngl.ca>,
Subject: RE: Electronic Ignition and Setting Timing.
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:15:58 -0500
Mark, I don't know specifically about the Lumenition, but your description
sounds very much like the Pertronix installation.  When I installed the
Pertronix I had to set the timing, and discovered that static timing
wouldn't work, it had to be dynamic.  The car would start and run sufficient
to effect timing.
HTH

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird