Re:

To: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 19:49:04 -0500
IMHO,

Was the engine running OK in its previous home? Have you checked that the main
jets are not partially obstructed? Is the carb linkage adjusted for its full
travel? Sounds like a little bit of fuel starvation at the more sporting RPM's.
If the engine hadn't been run for a while, there may be some lacquer build up
in the carbs. If so a bottle of carb cleaner in the fuel tank will clear it out
in a
tankful. Good Luck.

Jim