Re: ignition problem

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: ignition problem
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 19:04:19 -0600
Yo Blake,

  Well, the worst I may be guilty of is bad taste.  But it could have
been worse.  I _could_ have said; naw, enuff's enuff.   The redneck
slang was meant to convey that it was all a joke.  Guess I should have
used Emoticons.  Ennyhoo, isn't Charlie the Tuna rather a rather stupid
individual?  I caught the nuance.   I wouldn't have taken offense at
something worse than him.  After all, I asked for it. ;^)

  C'mon Blake, stop taking yourself and this forum so seriously.  We're
here to exchange info and maybe have a bit of a laugh.  Shucks, I've
soaked up a pile of flaming and only once have I suffered an overload,
which I regret.

  BTW, I've been bitten by the back EMF off of the coil several
times;both at the points and at the terminals on the coil.  MY first
encounter with the B-EMF was on an old pen-recorder that used solenoids
to actuate the pens.  Those solenoids developed over 500V B-EMF.  Good
thing there was no current capacity.

  Cheers,

  CR