Not MG, but BC

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not MG, but BC
From: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:36:38 -0500
Don't think I've seen it mentioned on here, but has anyone seen the Morgan
Aero 8? I just discovered their web site, and I REALLY like that car! They
had some kind of roadshow around the UK and a few stops in Europe.

And do I feel stupid. A couple of weeks ago when I posted about the Hunt
Country Classic show I asked where you could buy Morgans. I looked on their
sales page and there is a US distributor not just in Virginia where I live,
but in the same county! Doh! Cantab Motors - http://www.cantab-motors.com -
right here in Purcellville VA. I had noticed a couple of used cars in the
parking area at the show from them, but I didn't realize they sold new ones
too. I may have to go by there and look around.

I love my Midget, but I do like those Morgans too!

Eddie
1971 Midget