Re: FREE MG!

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@mis.net>
Subject: Re: FREE MG!
From: DuhCaddyhm <wadleigh@syix.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 01:06:00 -0800
Mike,
Do you think this former club member would be interested in a bunch of
parts (an entire carful)?  Or anyone else for that matter.  I have a '65
MG-1100 that I'd love to have someone take off my hands.  Originally,
was going to restore it, but found out it's pretty well beyond that.
Has extra glass, near complete engine, lots of the little bits and
pieces, but the entire floor panel is rusted through (rest of the body
seems okay).

So anyone interested ..... really really cheap (as in .... you come get
it).

Sue
'74 Midget
'65 Midget