RE: Bad Temp sender part II

To: larryhoy@prodigy.net, spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bad Temp sender part II
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 02:06:29 -0500
Agree with Larry, if there is a temp. broken wire, it sometimes makes
contact intermittently. Bypassing with a test wire direct to the gauge may
tell the truth about this.

Also mentioned by another lister earlier - are you sure you have the right
model?
Although the resistance may vary, this resistance scale may not be suitable
for your gauge or vice versa.

Anyone to help on this how to recognise the right model - what are the
resistance ratings per temperature for Enrique's gauge?

Cheers,

Hans