Re: Battle of Britain

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battle of Britain
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:07:42 -0800
Usually it's a Corvette that is rebodied as a Ferrari California Spyder
(in fiberglass, natch). An MGA would be too narrow, with too short a
wheelbase, I would think. And an MGB, being a unibody, would not be
capable of being rebodied at all. But I don't know about this car in
particular.

Chris Thompson had this to say:

--

Max Heim