HS4 overflow problems Update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: HS4 overflow problems Update
From: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:07:10 -0800 (PST)
 As you may remember my woes listed below.
 Well I checked everything I could think of as well as things others
 mentioned on the list. Everything pointed back to the mechanical pump
 putting out too much pressure. I put an adjustable fuel regulater between
 the pump and the carbs (set it to 3 lbs.)...problem went away.

 I want to thank everyone on the list for their help and advice. I still
 can't believe I didn't get at least ONE smart A*s response. (Yes...I mean
 you Ed) :o))

 Dan