Re: Speaking of heater valves . . .

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of heater valves . . .
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:26:16 -0800
Nina,

My 72 tends to stick also.  It's normally either completely off or
completely on and tends to not want to go all the way either way.  Have you
tried a little PB Blaster or Liquid Wrench down the slot where the control
is located?  From what everyone is saying about the replacement valves
leaking, I don't want to change mine even though it's the original.

Dave 72 B