Was MG's & Alfa's-now 4 wheel discs MG

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was MG's & Alfa's-now 4 wheel discs MG
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:09:28 +0930
Fellow Listers,
               today I was at our MG clubs' wine bottling when Bazz [Bob
Bazzica-MG Sales and Service] walked in and throwing a set of keys at me
said:-

'Scotty, Y'60 year old Freak, why don'cha take the Twin Cam for a burn?'

Heh-Heh-Heh-I was gone like the preverbal striking Cobra. Strict
instructions on the rev limits and away for a spin in a delightfully
desirable machine. That's a birthday present that is forever going to be
hard to beat!  I haven't driven an MGA since 1964 and the re-acquaintance
was phenomenal. Oh! Yes! this MG has four wheel disk brakes, and a lovely
engine sound, so different from the push rod engines. Over 4000 revs it's a
brisk performer IMHO. I can't stop smiling!!

Now all I need is for a rich old uncle to fall off the perch and leave me
more dollars than a horse has hair. 8^)

Scotty, In Adelaide, Australia.
With a great big MGA Twin-Cam grin, that's gunna be hard to shift. 8^)
Thanks a million Bazz!