Re: MG's and Alfa's?

To: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG's and Alfa's?
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:44:39 -0600
Tomsaudi@aol.com wrote:

> What a quandry I'm in. Grab a beer and ponder this one with me...
>
> My wife calls from work, and tells me her boss has an  '87 Alfa Romeo Spider
> Look forward to your comments, or a smack in the head....
> ...snip...
> Tom]

   Tom, this is EXACTLY the wrong place for me to say this but
the biggest difference I see between the cars is whether you have
English or metric tools.  Both cars are legends, both marques
are steeped in history.  You can't go wrong with either -- or
both!

rick
Italian cars, British cars, German cars, American cars, too many cars.