RE: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

To: "'Robert Sexson'" <rsexson@excite.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
From: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:40:34 -0500
Robert,

Believe it, yes. Did I want to know it, NO! I am in the middle of a "brake"
job that has become a complete brake and suspension job. I've invested about
2k (US $) in parts for my '68B this month and I already had the brake parts
before I started. New carbs, new suspension (except spring pans and shocks),
new rubber bits for the wind screen... The list goes on and I'm not even
trying to do a rebuild! But Safety Fast!

Anyway... Got any pictures????

Frank
1968 MGB waiting on more parts...