NEW MEMBER WHO LIKES TUNES

To: "MG NET" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: NEW MEMBER WHO LIKES TUNES
From: "Tom Bott" <tcbump@leading.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:17:00 -0500
Good Morning Everyone,     I'm a new member to this list and am having a
problem with installing a new radio antenna in my 79 MGB LE.  My original was
broken off and I  have purchased, first one from Moss or Vic Brit that
instructions say a 1" hole is required for top installation and then a second
one that requires a 3/4" hole.  My existing opening is 7/8" but I can not get
the curved metal piece for aligning to the curvature of the fender thru there.
Is there some other brand of antenna that I should be using?  Normally
installation is from bottom, but how do you get to it?  Take the fender off??
Am I missing something simple of should I take singing lessons?

Looking forward to learning a new trick or two from all you LBC diehards thru
this list.

Thanks,  Tom       79 MGB LE & 80 MGB basket case