Re: 64 MGB junk roller with title

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: 64 MGB junk roller with title
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:42:13 -0700 (MST)
Hey Larry,

Remember you asked about the front end of my parts car?  If you want
it, the whole car is yours!  I pulled the parts I wanted.  These
include the engine, tranny, front wireharness, gauges, bumpers (Split
'70 Bumpers are rare.) seats, radio console and a few other interior
parts, heater box and A/C.  I want the steering wheel (It has faired
better over the last 30 years inside than mine has outside) and the
wire wheels/tires.  Left will be the front end and rear  end both with
a tube shock conversions.  Rusty body.  Good GT hatchback. Good wooden
back plane (2 of em infact) and everything brake/clutch wise.

I am ready to have my garage back (and so is my wife!)

Let me know if you are interested, I can tow it to your prefered
storage location and then pull off the wheels.  Otherwise I will
probably end up taking it to the junker, as I don't know who else would
want it.

Thanks!

--
Andrew Lundgren