Floor coating suggestions sought

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Floor coating suggestions sought
From: " Michael Winney " <winn@goodnet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 21:04:07 -0700
Hello again listers,
The floors in my GT have moderate surface rust with some small holes.  After
wire brushing, I've coated them with Eastwood's Corroless, a product I've
used before with success.   Now I would like to lay on a thick coat ( approx
1/8th ") of a semi-hardening binding product  somewhat similiar to the
original coating which was a bear to remove.  This  would seal the pin holes
and provide a flat cushion for the aluminum space blanket and carpeting.
Can anyone suggest a product for this purpose or a better idea on how to
proceed?
Thanks,
Mike Winney