Re: University Motors February Tech Session

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: University Motors February Tech Session
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:26:30 EST
Fax on the way to you.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 12/3/00 8:40:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, kcmgb@kc.rr.com
writes:

<< Subj:     University Motors February Tech Session
 Date:  12/3/00 8:40:58 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:  kcmgb@kc.rr.com (kcmgb)
 Sender:    owner-mgs@autox.team.net
 To:    mgs@autox.team.net

 Dear List, I have been invited to attend the University Motors week long
 Winter Tech Session in February. This will be my first trip to one of these
 The question I have is will I need to Pre-Register and if so do one of you
 fine individuals have a registration form and itinerary that you could fax
 to me at (816)943-8810.  I will try to get a packet from John Twist but just
 in case it would not hurt to have a back up plan. I hope to see a ton of you
 folks in Grand Rapids and meet some of the people I have corresponded with
 on this list. Thanks!     kcmgb