Philly autox question

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Philly autox question
From: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:06:57 -0700
Hey Allen,

For all the events you hold that are way too far from Colorado, are you holding
anything between the 16th and 30th of December?  I will be home or in NYC on
those dates and would love to come flog my subaru around a little.

MG content:
I won't be driving it.
--
James Nazarian
71 MGB roadster

"Given a conflict, Murphy's law supercedes Newton's."
-Anon

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation
of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis."
-Carroll Smith