Re: Mini with a REALLY expensive top coat!

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Mini with a REALLY expensive top coat!
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 18:11:51 -0500
Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Wow... Check this out....
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=513171876
>
> Wonder why it's 'not currently in driveable condition'...?! Owner has been
> too busy gluing stuff to it!! The question 'why?!' comes to mind....

Art cars. Saw plenty of them in Key West and some were cool.  I
guess it fits in with the Keys.  You would look like an idiot in
NJ with an art car.  This weekend I saw a TV show about an art
car contest that is held each year in Houston TX.  They had some
great entries.  Have any of the TX lister been to this thing.  It
looked like a great party.

Gilroy

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
wmgilroy.vcf]