Re: 64 rolling shell.

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: 64 rolling shell.
From: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:47:18 +1030
> > No idea what the reserve is on it, but that's a rather nice looking 64
> > shell. You gotta love California cars.

I'm no expert, but I'd be real careful of this one. It looks like it's in
grey primer. How long has it been that way? Primer isn't water proof. I
know of one bloke who ruined a TD restoration by leaving parts in primer -
moister got in and rusted it underneath. My own car has problems that looks
like moisture that got into the primer before painting. Like I said, I'm no
expert, but I'd be asking some serious questions, both to the owner and an
expert painter.

Cheers
Richard
76 B - the red one, with all the pretty little bubbles in the paint.

         Anne and Richard Spurling
 http://www.geocities.com/twisted-lines