Re: Was: how to unfasten wire wheels, now a story

To: grunt2@adelphia.net, mark@nellemann.nu
Subject: Re: Was: how to unfasten wire wheels, now a story
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:26:22 EST
In a message dated 12/5/00 5:45:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
grunt2@adelphia.net writes:

> You need the knock off wrench. Look at the center hubs they will say
> UNDO
> with an arrow pointing in the direction to turn them . Carl E.

I remember someone told a story on the list a few years ago.  He was at a
show and there was a father and his young son looking over the cars.  The boy
asked what kind of car that was, and the father leaned over to look at the
hub.  He then explained to the boy that is was an UNDO.  (A very rare marque!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport