Stupid Minivan Tricks: OT

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stupid Minivan Tricks: OT
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:30:38 -0500
The next time anyone gives any of you hassle about LBC's... about why we
spend time and money on cars that are temperamental... about why we just
dont buy a miata and be done with it... There's new cars available that are
better suited.

When people ask why you'd want to race an MGB when there's other, faster
cars around. Or why would you want to drop a V8 into an MGB?

Point them here...

http://webpages.krausonline.com/spaul/index.html

For some unknown reason, this guy turbocharged a 1989 Dodge Caravan Minivan
(Complete with simulated wood grain side panels). And runs 12.6 second
quarter mile times.

I've heard of the "Greater Fool Theory", but I dont think this is what it
refers to. Maybe.

| Chris Thompson                                      ct@cthompson.com |
| 1973 MGB                                    http://cthompson.com/mg/ |