Center Lock (Knock Off) Alloy Wheels for Sale

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Center Lock (Knock Off) Alloy Wheels for Sale
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 17:48:40 -0600
In case anyone is interested, I've listed my alloy center lock wheels
from my old autocrosser on eBay.  These wheels are in good shape with
very few miles on them.  I need to sell them to keep my wife happy since
I just bought a set of "new" wheels for my MGB V8 project.  Here is the
link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=521352507&r=0&t=0

Thanks.

Kevin Brown  '78 MGB V8  '54 MGTF 1500  '66 MGB  '71 MGB
Odessa, MO