Re: The appraiser is talking totalling my B... Salvage title?

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: Re: The appraiser is talking totalling my B... Salvage title?
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 22:09:15 -0600
I had the same thing happen to me about 9 years ago.  I bought the car from
the insurance company for $500 and I just kept my original title.  Actually
the way that it worked was they just gave me $500 less and they let me keep
the car.  They said that $500 was the going rate for a "parts car".

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO