Re: Looking for BGT in SE PA

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for BGT in SE PA
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 10:38:33 -0400
Allen,

   There were 2 of them sitting in a used car lot at the intersection
of RT 113 and RT-73 in Old Skippack Village ( Mont Co.).  Don't
know any more than that.  They had been there for a while and I had
last seen there at the end of this summer.  Condition and year(s)
are unknown.  If I can do a recon run there today, I will get back to you
with more info.  No promisses though as my "right seater" may have other
plans.  Holidays, don't you know....

Gene Ballinski
80 B