Re: Axle rebuild

To: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Axle rebuild
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:15:15 -0600
Welcome Larry,
          The jumping off line problem sounds like my MGA problem last year.
Bad shocks.That was a very scary feeling when it would drift like that.
          Save yourself some time and hassle.  Rebuilt calipers are so
reasonable now that it really saves time a $ in the long run. Most come with
life time warrantees. How can you beat that?  And a lot of them come loaded
with the pads and all hardware, ready to bolt on.

Mark