Re: Hagerty results good so far...

To: lundgren@byu.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hagerty results good so far...
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:00:45 EST
In a message dated 12/13/00 11:31:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lundgren@byu.net writes:

> My agreed value is $5000.  The damage estimate was $3700.  That exceeded
> 75% of the value ($3500) which requires totaling.  (Something I was
> unaware of.)
>
> << SNIP>>
>
> I spoke with them today.  They told me the high bid was $300 and asked
> me if I wanted to keep it.  I told them yep.  They said I will have my
> check for $4700.00 in a few weeks.  (She said the delay was because of

So they are paying you $1000 MORE than the repair estimate?  I wonder how
long they will stay in business!  This must be some sort of ridiculous law.
We have a lot of ridiculous laws in this country.

(And I have Haggerty ins.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget