Head gasket change

To: "MGs (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Head gasket change
From: scott beavis <scottbeavis@mobrey.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:07:43 -0000
Any tips on changing the head gasket on a 1978 BGT?

I have done A series gaskets loads, so I'm hoping the B will be similar, if
not easier as it is inline.

Compression check gave 150-105-120-150 psi and the exhaust is still steamy
so something is up.

I'll pull the gasket on saturday morning, and use the mini in the meantime.

Scott

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com