Re: Found this MG on auction at Yahoo

To: "MG's" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Rick Brown" <brown409@home.com>
Subject: Re: Found this MG on auction at Yahoo
From: "Chuck Young" <kb7cg@anv.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:26:22 -0800
Thanks a lot Rick, I just bought another car.... just what I need.

As it turns out it was a 1964 Midget not a B but that's okay because that's
exactly what I've been looking for.

I've got a '62 Right Hand Drive Midget - right out of England setting beside
the house that I need a whole bunch of sheet metal and other misc. parts to
get her back on the road. Looks like this guy's got everything I need and
then some.... and the price was right.

The Car Gods above must have been looking down at me because I had just
logged in, your message was second out of 72.

Normally I don't even look at the auctions sites especially if they list a
"B" but I did this time, took a look at what he had and thought "what the
hell, I'll bid his asking price" probably won't get it but who cares....

Wham - Bam - Thank You Mam...... As soon as I hit the "ENTER" key it comes
back with "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON THIS AUCTION"....... So it looks
like I've bought another car, Now I've gotta tell my wife... Anybody got a
spare bedroom, I may need it tonight.

Oh Boy !

Chuck Young
Las Vegas, NV