More questions on - RE: Bent unibody repair...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More questions on - RE: Bent unibody repair...
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:16:52 -0700
The big question is:

If the unibody is in fact bent, can it or should it be fixed?

The life of a 72B rests on this answer. And this is not in reference to
selling the car. I buy a car to drive it, not to sell it. In this case, the
72B came in a two car deal but I need to ship it back here (Montana). But
if the bent unibody cannot be fixed, its not going to be worth shipping it
here.

David Councill
65 MGB
67 BGT