Fw: 64 mg

To: "Midgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MG's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 64 mg
From: "Chuck Young" <kb7cg@anv.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:41:45 -0800
Snip>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2000 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: 64 mg

> Chuck-
> As far as the title is concerned, I have the plates and the tags to the
body and
> the engine.  The original owner lost the pink slip.

Snip>

Well, I've gone and done it again... I bought another car without a title.

Given the above seller's info, any listers in California up to speed on
getting a replacement CA Title.

I know I can probably go through that outfit in Alabama and get an Al title
for $100.00 bucks or so but that's a real hassle I would just as soon not
have to go thru.

Any ideas ?

Please email me off list as I'm sure everyone is tired of this thread.

Thanks,

Chuck Young: kb7cg@anv.net
Las Vegas, NV
'79, '64 and '62 Midgets