RE: Head gasket changed

To: scottbeavis@mobrey.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Head gasket changed
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:16:08 -0500
Hi Scotty,

IS not difficult.
Get the tank almost empty. It can be drained.
Have the wires removed.
Remove the twist lock ring.
Get the new sender in. I have communicated an extensive story 6 weeks ago.

Note: have with the new sender a new rubber gasket ready to replace.
If the twist lock ring looks rusty - get a spare as well.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Hans