Re: 25D4 woes

To: ValveCurtain@aol.com
Subject: Re: 25D4 woes
From: SueCallaham <wadleigh@syix.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:04:53 -0800
Hi Rick!
Had the same problem with not one but two 25D's.  Used a good carb
cleaner and squirted it down pretty well several times.  Let it sit for
a while in between times, but after 4-5 times, it loosened up enough to
finish the clean-up/rebuild job.  One is in the car now and runs
beautifully.  Maybe it'll work with yours!  Certainly doesn't work on
the interior cylinder for the air pump once it freezes up though!

Good luck!

Sue
'74 Midget
'65 Midget