Re: Key hidden in the engine compartment?

To: "Rick Brown" <brown409@home.com>
Subject: Re: Key hidden in the engine compartment?
From: "S & M Barnes" <barnes@postnet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:56:26 -0600
My 1975 B which I sold a while ago had the original spare key still screwed
to the fender well. It had even been painted over when the car had been
resprayed. I cleaned the paint off it and put it back where it was, I always
considered it an interesting part of the car's history.

The locks that the key originally fitted were long gone having been replaced
at some time but none of the owners had ever removed the key.

Cheers

Mike