Re: Welcome to mgs-digest

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Welcome to mgs-digest
From: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:57:05 -0500 (EST)
Now that we are on the sightings topic, I saw a total of 7 different
minis(olders ones),one maroonish mgf-no mgbs while my wife and I were
visiting the western part of Ireland this past August for 10 days. We had
an absolutely incredible trip-the people and country are nicer than we ever
imagined they would be. Oh, and yes, I did rent a car and survived quite
well driving(minor hub cap/wheel scrape)those narrow roads with the help of
my wife navigating. Those reverse rotarys were the worst part. Can't wait
to go back.
Phil Roe, eastern Long Island, NY...
67B, 80B