Re: scoop on the Untold Story

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: scoop on the Untold Story
From: Phil <jello@ida.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:12:36 -0700
One stores a care like that west of the 40th parallel - where it is hard to find
water.  I think the reality is the elevation (and hence lack of water and low
humidity), not the east/west location.  East of that, better have a
de-humidifier, because water will condense on the inside of the untreated steel
panels and rust you from the inside out - plan to replace body parts.