Re: original MGA 1600 Mk-II exterior and interior colors

To: "Mark Lambert" <markl@tibco.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: original MGA 1600 Mk-II exterior and interior colors
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:54:58 -0500
It is all in Original MGA by Anders Clausager...  available on amazon.com ,
barnes and nobles, and practically any other retailer or books.  It is _the_
best book in the Original series, none of the other books compare to Original
MGA (not even Clausager's Original MGB).  It's about $30 USD or so...

Kai