Signal Site (Stop light prism)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Signal Site (Stop light prism)
From: steveb5815@juno.com
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 20:01:08 -0500
Hi List!
A couple of years ago there was a short thread about putting a "stop
light prism" in a B to make it easier to see a high signal light with the
top up. Basically its a molded piece of clear plastic with a ball swivel
mount. I've had one for a while now in my T-Bucket and I got one for my
B. I got them at a swap meet in New York at the Adirondack car show. I
just noticed that they are advertised in the latest edition of
Streetscene Magazine (street rods and hot rods). If anyone is interested
I can put the company's contact info on the list. Like most others, I
have no financial or other interest, just getting more info out on the
list.
Cheers.
Steve Bettencourt