You'd be surprised .. was "How to COMPROMISE!!"

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: You'd be surprised .. was "How to COMPROMISE!!"
From: SueCallaham <wadleigh@syix.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 19:03:55 -0800
I think you'd all be surprised at just how many of us females do our own
mechanical work!  We can be as addicted as anyone else to the LBCs ... my
first association was at 10 years old and I've been hooked ever since.  And
... I do my own work on my cars as well.  There isn't a mechanic (male or
female) in this local area I'd want touching my precious "Rudolph" (the
red-nosed Midget of course) or any of my others!!  So, despite what anyone
may tell you, just like being blonde .... the LBC attitude/addiction/curse
affects us all despite race, color, creed etc etc etc!!!

Happy Happy & Merry Merry To All,

Sue
'74 Midget
'65 Midget