Re: Datsun Z wheels

To: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun Z wheels
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:38:45 -0800
Datsun Z wheels are set "further out" than MGB wheels. There is an
excellent source of info on 4x4.5" wheels at:
http://kmhafer.homestead.com/files/wheelFAQ.htm

Datsun Z wheels work fine with up to about a 175-70-14 tire. They just
don't quite work with 195-60-14s. I have a set of 280ZX wheels sitting
in my yard because they don't quite work with the wider tires, even
when I roll the fender lip under.

   Larry

--
Oscar Meyer complaint department, we take care of the wiener of your discontent.
lrc@red4est.com                                      http://www.red4est.com/lrc