Re: wheel hubs on the "wrong" side - the real answer

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheel hubs on the "wrong" side - the real answer
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 07:24:15 EST
In a message dated 12/28/00 9:09:08 PM Central Standard Time,
barneymg@ntsource.com writes:

<< I suspect some of you must
 remember having this occur to you at least once, where after perhaps a
 somewhat hurried wheel installation you find the wheels getting very loose
 within the first 50 miles of driving, and maybe even sooner. >>

Yes Barney;
I was 16, and that's a long time ago.  It took less than 2 miles for me to
find that my left rear tire was passing me by.  What a shock for a new driver.

george