Re: Width/wheels

To: "Doug" <dprather@centurytel.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Width/wheels
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 15:22:25 -0700
If you rented the U-haul auto transport, you should be fine with maybe five
or six inches to spare. I thought it looked too wide too, and the 65B was
parked right by the trailer. Once I drove it up and on, I could see there
was room to spare (opening the doors once you are on the trailer is a
different matter though).

David Councill