Re: Hagerty pays out...

To: lundgren@byu.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hagerty pays out...
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:02:26 EST
Andrew,

Glad to hear it has been a good experience.  They have been good to me too on
a couple of claims and they normally will follow up with a questionaire on
their service.

I just got  an 83 Mini and tried to insure it with them but it has to be 20
years old so I am bumming right now ;(

Happy New Year!!

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 12/31/00 1:08:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,