Re: Let It Snow!

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Let It Snow!
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:06:39 -0500
I must second Larry's comments, the Glenwood is an exceptional rallye!
The snow was on the return trip and that was almost to the Eisenhower
tunnel on the return trip from Glenwood.  The rest of the weekend had
great weather.  Went to it one year in my Jeep Wrangler (did not have
an MG at the time) and was the sweep car.  Had to tow KC and Chris
O'Hanlon out of the mountains when their MGB bit the bullet.  Tried to
drive the Jeep in the motocross deal, without much success.
Sorry to waste the bandwidth, I left your comments they are a good
plug for a great event.
MIKE R