The MGB Story -- Parts I & II

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The MGB Story -- Parts I & II
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 06:17:19 EST
Tomorrow night at 6:30 eastern, Speedvision is airing part 1 of the MGB
story.  Next Thursday (1/11), they will air part I at 6, and part two at 6:30
eastern.

If you haven't already seen this, it is a very good chronicle of the history
of our beloved little cars, with some great factory footage, interviews with
those directly involved in the car, and also includes several old commercials
(I believe they not only show the famous parachute drop, but also the results
of the first -- disasterous -- attempt).

If your cable system doesn't carry Speedvision, start the letter campaign
now!  (I believe they have a system on their website to get that ball rolling
-- www.speedvision.com).