MGTD Version 3.0

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGTD Version 3.0
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 13:30:22 -0500
I received an e-mail from 'Ben', he is the winning bidder in the Ebay
auction last month for the MG TD that had was a one owner car being sold by
the son. The car was located in NJ and had been disassembled but stored
very well. I had sent this to the list back then hoping that someone would
pick this up and save what appeared to be a very nice example of the model.
I told him that I would forward any questions he had on the restoration to
the list for help. Ben, I apologize for appearing to be a huge e-mail idiot
here, I do not know why i have had such difficulty sending a simple message
(I cannot wait to hear Ed's take on this :-)

Ben is looking good books to read on the restoration on his new TD.

Carl French
67B
80B
13 fingers, 5 thumbs