Re: Fwd: Re: MGTD

To: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: MGTD
From: "Paul Nelson (artworks@bigfoot.com)" <ya632@victoria.tc.ca>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 05:32:53 -0800
At 4:53 PM -0500 1/5/01, Carl W French wrote:
>Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 16:53:58 -0500
>To: mgs@autox.team.net
>From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
>Subject: Fwd: Re: MGTD
>Sender: owner-mgs@autox.team.net

Hi, Carl,
        What software are you using for e-mail?  Whatever you are doing
isn't working, so try this.  Use your cursor to highlight the message you
want to forward.  Try holding down the shift key when you ask it to forward
the message.  It acts like you might be asking it to forward the
highlighted message, with no message highlighted so it forwards nothing.
Feel free to ask me more about this, with more information about just what
you are doing.
Paul Nelson