RE: Fiero Seats (was: Re: Seat Stuff)

To: "Chris Thompson" <ct@cthompson.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fiero Seats (was: Re: Seat Stuff)
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:17:38 -0700
I did the Mr Mike thing on my Fiero seats.

Mr Mike is a good guy.  Give him a call and chat with him.

When you get the seat kit you'll receive a video.  I watched it once.  Then I
rewound the tape and kept the remote control handy.
I'd run the tape, then pause it, run it, pause it ... you get the picture.  I
was able to cover the seats in one evening after work.

Larry Hoy